Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics displayed its medical services for Max’s Group Inc. as it participated in the latter’s Health & Wellness Event recently.
Experiencing often eye pain? You should know the causes of eye pain and where they usually come from as it usually affects us one way or another in our everyday life when it strikes.
Given that the cornea is one of the most integral parts of our eyes, there’s no surprise that most of the pain that we feel occurs there. Aside from the cornea, pain also occurs in the optic nerve, eyelids or even behind the eye. Also, it might lead to further eye problems that’s why it’s essential to be observant and corresponding proper eye care, if necessary.
Here are several reasons why your eyes experience pain:
- Dry Eyes – Having dry eyes can cause one to be significantly uncomfortable. Common symptoms are constant itching, aching and burning of the eyes. Eye drops are usually used to help ease and comfort the eyes.
- Foreign Bodies – A common cause of eye pain are foreign bodies that become compacted in the main surface of the cornea. Do you know that particles from dust and dirt can actually cause you eye pain? Foreign bodies should be rinsed and removed from the eye to prevent corneal abrasion.
- Corneal Abrasion – It is a significant scratch on the surface of the eye caused by stuck foreign bodies, trauma and improper use of contact lenses. Corneal Abrasion, as a result, causes one pain in the eye. It is not considered serious as it usually heals in a couple of days naturally. However, developing a corneal infection can sometimes be caused by deep abrasion.
- Corneal Infection – Inflammation of the eye, swollen eyelids, itching and burning sensation are all caused by corneal infection. Corneal infection can either be viral or bacterial and it often requires antibiotics for recovery.
- Sinus Infection – Yes, even the slightest of sinus infection can cause your eye pain. That’s because sinusitis directly increases the pressure behind the eyes, causing serious pain in the eyes. The pressure needs to be relieved for one to regain comfort.
- Blepharitis – The inflammation of the eyelids is a common eye condition that causes eye pain. Though it causes your eyes temporary pain, it is not considered to be a serious condition. Blepharitis is often caused by allergies and poor hygiene.
- Styes – Presenting more or less of a similar look as a small pimple, styes are lumps on the edge of the eyelid. Styes can be extremely painful and cause inflammation of the eyelid for a time. Normally, they fade away after a day or two.
- Glaucoma – This age-related eye condition affects the optic nerve, resulting in eventual eye pain. Specifically, eye pain in the back of the eye in the area of the optic nerve is felt. There are no treatments for glaucoma, however, early detection can minimize it to a certain extent.
If you are experiencing eye pain through any of these causes, it’s best for you to consult an eye doctor for you to be given corresponding treatments to avoid further complications.
Our ophthalmologists at Shinagawa Ph are experienced and tested to provide the best possible consultations for eye problems.
To book an appointment, contact Shinagawa Ph’s Patient Care Line: (+632) 368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517
Our teeth are big parts of our overall appearance every day that is why it is important for us to flaunt a presentable set, given that we present ourselves to the world on a daily basis.
Having a photo ready and wonderful smile with the help of a nice set of teeth certainly helps anyone’s cause. For instance, not all celebrities were not born with naturally perfect teeth. Those flashy smiles that we see are not all natural.
That’s where dental veneers come into play. These thin pieces of porcelain can be your ticket to having a million peso smile as they have the purpose of evidently enhancing your teeth’s overall outlook. Furthermore, a veneer aims at changing the size, color, and shape of your tooth for a better appearance.
Are dental veneers worth it? If you come to think of it, the answer is absolutely as aside from your teeth’s overall appearance, veneers also takes care of a lot irregularities and deficiencies such as gaps between teeth, irregularly shaped teeth, broken teeth, discolored teeth as well as other dental issues that can lead to reduction of self-esteem and confidence.
The good thing about veneers is that it is for the long haul. Normally, veneers are supposed to last around 10 to 15 years before they need to be replaced.
Also, veneers are specifically molded and carved for your teeth. That way, that makes it improbable to notice the difference between your tooth and its corresponding veneer. Lastly, veneers do not require any maintenance.
With all those benefits, it’s easy to see why most people rely on veneers to improve their teeth and boost their overall appearance. Take it from this informative ortho and dental blog.
Have the best smile that you can possibly have and boost your confidence further. Let Shinagawa help you with the right dental care as we offer tested veneers that can instantly help your teeth.
Our dentists at Shinagawa PH can make the best recommendations specific to the needs of your teeth.
To book your free dental appointment: Patient Care Line (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517
Reaching out to the cruise line sector, Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics exhibited its trademark medical treatments by taking part in the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCCL) Wellness Caravan recently.
Expanding its scope even more, Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics recently took part in the Wellness Fair of Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) at the V Corporate Center in Salcedo Village, Makati City.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKATI Main Branch
Mezzanine, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
21st Floor, Hanston Square Bldg.,#17 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines