Planning your next vacation or out of town trips and activities?
Perhaps you can first do something to be able to maximize all your scheduled trips and adventures.
For those with poor eyesight, you certainly experience difficulties every time you go out there and have the much-needed break that you longed for.
Beach is life. Everyone knows that but how can you fully enjoy your vitamin sea when you still have to deal with glasses and contact lenses? Swimming with a depleted vision is certainly challenging without a doubt.
How about your planned surfing and mountain climbing? You definitely need a capable vision to help you pull through and enjoy them to the fullest.
That is exactly why it is ideal for you to first have LASIK before going on with your next vacation.
Here are five benefits that you can gain for your vacation if you decide to have LASIK to brighten your eyes:
- Finally, you won’t have to worry anymore about swimming or snorkeling with uncomfortable glasses and/or contact lenses because you’ll have a bright sight already! You’ll be able to fully see the beauty of sea life and everything that comes along with it.
- Forgetting your pricy prescription glasses will no longer be a worry anymore. You don’t need that anymore for your mid-afternoon tanning session.
- All those nose bridge sweat that you’ve gotten used to will no longer be an issue for you. Your glasses that usually cause that will no longer be there.
- You can now go a zip-gliding excursion or do some aerial activities without having to worry about any falling eyeglasses.
- Through LASIK and with the brand new perfect vision that it presents, you will fully see the beauty of the destinations that you are bound to travel, something that you haven’t experienced for quite some time.
LASIK can solve all your previous and usual travel problems that were caused by having a poor eyesight. Imagine just how much more fun it can be for you as you look forward to your future travel plans once you have an eyesight that you can rely on.
Maybe it’s time for you to explore LASIK for happier times ahead. See the beauty of the world better, contact our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517.
Want to clean up your yellowish teeth instantly? There’s actually an effective way.
If the stains on your teeth are quite visible, it’s probably not the most pleasing sight to you and the people that you encounter with daily.
Though you try to clean it up through proper oral hygiene, sometimes, not even frequent brushing and the added amount of whitening toothpaste can lighten your teeth.
Still, Laser Teeth Whitening can do the job for you instead.
When your teeth become so discolored, it’s probably time to seek treatment to avoid further darkening.
Laser Teeth Whitening is an advanced bleaching procedure that visibly lightens the natural color of your teeth, removing the stains that you’ve been struggling to get rid of since you can remember.
No wonder, it is one of the most in-demand dental services as it has the power of strengthening one’s smile and improving the overall look of the teeth.
Beauty queen Mafae Yunon-Belasco, who placed in the top five of Miss World 2003, constantly relies on Laser Teeth Whitening to help her have the flashiest smile every time she walks the ramp.
“I am extremely happy with my Laser Teeth Whitening and its results at Shinagawa,” shared Mafae.
Shinagawa Orthodontics offers the most advanced Laser Teeth Whitening that can brighten your teeth and entire oral demeanor.
Lighten your yellowish teeth now! Book you Laser Teeth Whitening session by calling our Patient Care Lines (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517.
You should know your skin problems as much as you know your skin.
All encounter different skin problems every now and then and sometimes, it can be quite difficult to deal with them.
In order to take care of our skin the best way possible, it is first important to know some of the most common skin problems that we encounter in-depth.
Here are six common skin problems that people encounter:
1. Dark Circles – As you age, the skin naturally becomes thinner and collagen is likewise lost. This causes the enhancement of blood vessels beneath the eyes, resulting to darkening of the area.
Dark circles under the eye can just be hereditary and caused by bad genetics. However, other things and factors can also contribute to having dark circles and they include excessive scratching and rubbing of the eyes and medications causing dilation of blood vessels.
2. Acne – This is one of the most common problems that your skin encounters every now and then. Acne is a chronic and an inflammatory skin condition that causes pimples and various spots, particularly on the face, chest, neck, back, upper arms and shoulders. Pimples, nodules, cysts, blackheads, and whiteheads are all different kinds of acne.
3. Acne Scars – These are the unwanted marks and leftovers of acne. They are permanently textural changes that occur in our skin as a negative result of severe acne.
4. Dry Skin – It is a condition marked by cracking, itching and scaling of the skin. It occurs when your skin doesn’t meet the sufficient moisture it needs. Its most noticeable symptoms are cracked or flaky skin as well as itching and redding.
5. Blackheads – This is a mild kind of acne that appear as small bumps in your skin due to the clogging of hair follicles. For obvious reasons, the bumps and spots are called blackheads since the affected surface looks dark or black.
Blackheads usually form on the face, most commonly in the nose, but can likewise appear on the back.
6. Wrinkles – A wrinkle is a crease or ridge that can be seen on the skin. Skin wrinkles appear typically as a common result of aging, being a natural part of the process. As you get older, your skin eventually gets thinner and drier, losing its elasticity. This leads to wrinkles, lines, and creases on the skin.
For every skin problem, there is a corresponding derma treatment. It is important to both consult a dermatologist to know the best course of action and also seek necessary treatments to avoid further damage.
Shinagawa Aesthetics has a wide array of solutions to take care of all those skin problems.
Prioritize your skin and solve whatever problem it may have, contact our Patient Care Lines (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 for a FREE consultation with a dermatologist.
Never say never. Indeed.
Juuya Reyes once thought that she might not be able to see clearly again. She’s wrong and she’s happy she is.
Sometimes, it’s better to be wrong and for this case, Shinagawa proved her that she can absolutely see clearly again.
Now, she’s beyond amazed that she enjoys a perfect vision that she once thought was not possible.
She breaks down every step of her LASIK journey to help other hopefuls as well:
“I never thought I’d be able to see clearly again.
My experience with Shinagawa was beyond fantastic. I came in at 9 a.m. to the clinic on a Saturday to have my screening. There was quite a queue since it’s a weekend but around 11 a.m., I was able to complete the tests.
During the test, they did the following:
- Eye checks in a well-lit room.
- Eyes checks in a dark room.
- Eye checks after dilating your pupils with drops (I have to wait for 1 hour for the drops to fully take effect before they do this).
After they announced to me that I am eligible for LASIK, I was scheduled to have my procedure done that afternoon. Why not immediately, you ask? Because they have to wait for my pupils to go back to normal size. I was asked to come back at 4:45 p.m. So we went to the mall to eat and stroll for a while.
We came back a bit early at around 3:45 p.m. and I was already asked to line-up in the pre-operation area. We waited for a few hours there while the team prepared the machines. I did not mind the time at all. This procedure is for your vision, after all. I’d rather have the doctors making sure that everything is perfect for the procedure.
By 6 p.m., I’m done! I can already tell the difference in my vision even if my eyes were still a bit hazy. I took the painkiller pills and rested, administered the eye drops as prescribed. The next day, my vision is crystal clear! The follow-up checkup told me I now have 20/10 vision! It was extraordinary!
Thank you so much to Kyle and Dr. Dela Cruz for the fantastic experience with Shinagawa. I am loving my clear vision!
Some tips for new patients:
- If you want to have your screening and procedure done on the same day, come early. While it is not guaranteed that you’ll be able to have your procedure done on the same day due to different factors (e.g. prior surgery schedules, type of procedure you’re going to avail), you’ll be able to have the screening done by before lunch. If you really want it done on the same day, just ask the staff nicely. They are very courteous and helpful!
- Bring something to occupy your time. Yes, there will be waiting. But if you have something to do, time passes by really quickly. I bought a book to read while waiting in the clinic and I honestly didn’t notice the hours pass.
- Be patient. Everyone in Shinagawa is working hard to provide you with the best experience, so please be nice and polite to the staff. Everyone hates waiting, but they are working on correcting a very sensitive part of our body. So instead of getting impatient and mad about the waiting time, think of it as them making sure that everything will go smoothly during your procedure. What is a couple of hours wait for a lifetime of clear vision?”
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKATI Main Branch
Mezzanine, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
21st Floor, Hanston Square Bldg.,#17 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines