- Maintains attentiveness to patient’s needs; initiates steps that will comply with their requirements to meet and exceed their expectation.
- Obtain comprehensive relevant data through; (a) interview; (b) correct obtainment of vital signs, which include paid; (c) The use of advance assessment techniques that is focused or systems approach; (d) correct interpretations of data obtained from monitoring equipment; and (e) correct interpretation of diagnostic results.
- Develops, executes and evaluates established plan of care for specific procedures/patient such as but not limited to: care of the emergency and trauma patient. Delivers nursing
care consistent with the Patient’s Bill of Rights (Right to privacy, right to confidentiality, right to refuse treatment).
- Responds to and provide appropriate nursing action for emergent situations.
- Effectively utilize communication techniques with patients, families, and members of the health team.
- Maintains complete, accurate, concise, and updated documentation of patient care. Observes procedures and policies pertaining to any aspect of clinical charting and reporting.
- Observes a high level of confidentiality in all matter related to patient care and delivers nursing care consistent with the patients’ rights.
- Others that Management may assign from time to time relevant to job positions.
- Registered Nurse
- Physically fit
- Have IV Therapy Training
- Completed mandatory training for primary care, medical and critical care emergency
- Computer literate
- Good moral character and good interpersonal relationship with the patients
- Preferably 1to 2 years experienced staff nurse in a tertiary hospital
- Full time position available
- Makes strategies in order to promote and sell products or services to patients, clients and customer to meet and exceed the sales quota as given by the Management.
- Guide potential customers to discover their requirements and then offers the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled through internal and external sales and marketing strategies (e.g. corporate presentation, fieldwork, up selling, among others.)
- Manage appointment of patients and ensure proper coordination with the concerned doctors.
- Perform sales and marketing initiatives including corporate presentations, sales calls, up sells of products and services to patients, prepares sales report.
- Maintain contact and build lasting relationships with customers.
- Implements and tracks sales strategies plan and marketing communications through various channels/media.
- Must be aware of the latest market trends and remain updated on product knowledge, development of innovative and creative sales techniques.
- Ensures that the communications are delivered properly and timely concerned office personnel and or consumers.
- Responsible in providing inputs to the management team in positioning the brand to the market-product and brand management.
- Assists in the creation of marketing promotions for sales force and other end-consumers. Monitors promo achievers/yields in relation to promotional activities launched via social networking sites.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as Sales or Account Executive with same industry.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge in various sales techniques
- Strong negotiation skills and has the ability to persuade others
- Good in promoting and upselling products and services to patients, clients.
This position will report directly to the Japanese president, and to the Japanese mother company.
If you (1) enjoy nurturing, working on, and leading an organization to maturity in order to grow into one that can compete for market leadership, (2) do not mind being disruptive internally in order to bring about the required changes to propel the company forward, (3) are crazy about financial targets, as well as customer and stakeholder value creation, and (4) burdened to see people grow to become better than they ever thought they could be, then this might be for you.
If you are interested, or if you know someone who would appreciate learning about this opportunity, consider sending us a message through email@example.com.
Our HR team will get back to you (or call your referral) so we can explore the possibility of working together.
Here’s to making a difference in the lives of our customers, employees, and stakeholders.
MAKATI Main Branch
Mezzanine, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(+632) 491 0000 | (+63) 917 572 4684
21st Floor, Hanston Square Bldg.,#17 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines