- Research, analysis, documentation, facilitation, problem solving and delivering on assigned tasks within project scope and budget.
- Bring expertise in some aspect of marketing, sales and service through demonstrated success in prior work experience.
- Develop and coordinate sales and marketing strategies to boost sales.
- Formulates marketing plans and programs to increase awareness.
- Responsible in acquisition of new clients thru events, online promotional, etc.
- Maintains good relations with various media agencies
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new promotional proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, events-organizers and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop business plans for the company.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies,
- Train, supervise and evaluate department staff
- Graduate of Marketing Management/Marketing communication/Advertising or Public Relations course
- Experience with brand marketing and social media monitoring platforms
- Highly organized and attentive to details, strong communications, planning, coordination skills and out of the “box thinker”
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate concepts via written and oral communications through computer applications
- Team player and can handle pressure
- For immediate hiring
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Define product strategies and road maps.
- Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified
- Develop sales tools and collateral’s
- Develop effective product positioning in the market
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
- Develop mid-term plan and financial analyses
- Brief and train sales personnel
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning
- Coordinate activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products
- Undertake package development strategies
- Graduate of Marketing Management or any related course
- Experience with brand marketing and social media monitoring platforms
- Good understanding of consumer insights and needs.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written
- Good in handling people and can handle pressure
- For immediate hiring
- Lasik Screening
- Conduct thorough case history taking and brief discussion of Lasik surgery procedure.
- Screen patient using Bright Room diagnostic instruments such as:
- Nidek Automated Refractometer
- Nidek Automated Refractometer
- Tomey Tomographic Modeling System
- Konan Noncon Robo Specular Microscope
- Canon Full Auto Tonometer TX-F
- Nidek Lensometer
- Tomey Handy Pachymeter
- Conduct the Japanese standard-Shinagawa Method way of visual check or refraction using Landolt-C chart, and trial frame with loose lenses.
- Perform cycloplegic refraction on patients using diagnostic pharmaceutical agents such as tropicamide, or phenylephrine
- Screen patient using Dark Room diagnostic instruments such as:
- Topcon Wavefront Analyzer
- Nidek Optical Path Difference Scanning System
- Oculus Pentacam
- Bausch and Lomb Orbscan IIz
- Wavelight Allegro Oculyzer
- Wavelight Allegro Topolyzer
- Wavelight Allegro Analyzer
- Conduct other special test as requested by surgeons using instrument such as:
- Zeiss Humprey Visual Field Analyzer
- Takagi Contrast Glare Test
- Result analysis for identification of instruments’ abnormal result
- Endorsement of the patient to the Lasik Doctors for consultation
- Case Analysis and interpretation of results together with the Lasik Doctors.
- Conduct Post-Operative
- Check done after one day, one week, one month, three months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year.
- Monthly census and patient’s record keeping
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Medical Science or equivalent.
- Must be hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.
- Must have good communication skills, computer proficiency and can easily understand
- Instructions and work under minimum supervision
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience in the same capacity preferably in the healthcare industry
The Beauty Consultant primarily attends to and deals with potential and existing customers in the Clinic, identifies their needs and provides available options to address these needs. She is responsible for meeting set targets and building and maintaining a customer base.
- Make strategies in order to promote and sell products or services to clients
- Identify the needs of customers and provide a chance for meeting those needs through the purchase of products or services
- Meet the sales quota by marketing products and services
- Keep module area neat and clean
- Send daily sales report
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year sales experience within the same industry
- Knowledge in various sales experience techniques
- Pleasing personality with good work behavior
- Strong negotiation skills and has the ability to positively influence others
- Capable of promoting and upselling products and services to patients
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to relate well with others
- Good communication skills
- Maintains attentiveness to patient’s needs; initiates steps that will comply with their requirements to meet and exceed their expectation.
- Obtain comprehensive relevant data through; (a) interview; (b) correct obtainment of vital signs, which include paid; (c) The use of advance assessment techniques that is focused or systems approach; (d) correct interpretations of data obtained from monitoring equipment; and (e) correct interpretation of diagnostic results.
- Develops, executes and evaluates established plan of care for specific procedures/patient such as but not limited to: care of the emergency and trauma patient. Delivers nursing
care consistent with the Patient’s Bill of Rights (Right to privacy, right to confidentiality, right to refuse treatment).
- Responds to and provide appropriate nursing action for emergent situations.
- Effectively utilize communication techniques with patients, families, and members of the health team.
- Maintains complete, accurate, concise, and updated documentation of patient care. Observes procedures and policies pertaining to any aspect of clinical charting and reporting.
- Observes a high level of confidentiality in all matter related to patient care and delivers nursing care consistent with the patients’ rights.
- Others that Management may assign from time to time relevant to job positions.
- Registered Nurse
- Physically fit
- Have IV Therapy Training
- Completed mandatory training for primary care, medical and critical care emergency
- Computer literate
- Good moral character and good interpersonal relationship with the patients
- Preferably 1to 2 years experienced staff nurse in a tertiary hospital
- Full time position available
The content writer of Shinagawa Lasik and Aesthetics web team is responsible for writing content for online use.
- Develop high quality content for the website
- Develop content for blog post, news (event and promotions), articles, and other various web platforms
- Work in close consultation with the SEO Specialist with regards to writing guidelines
- Edit own work prior to submission to ensure that content is grammatically correct and ensure that all requirements are met
- Ensure that content is easily indexed by search engines
- Proactively seek regular feedback from the medical team
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Others that management may assign from time to time relevant to job positions.
- Graduate of any course
- Have passion for Writing
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly.
- An understanding of keywords
- Knowledge of Analytics
• Makes strategies in order to promote and sell products or services to patients, clients and customer to meet and exceed the sales quota as given by the Management.
• Guide potential customers to discover their requirements and then offers the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled through internal and external sales and marketing strategies (e.g. corporate presentation, fieldwork, up selling, among others.)
• Manage appointment of patients and ensure proper coordination with the concerned doctors.
• Perform sales and marketing initiatives including corporate presentations, sales calls, up sells of products and services to patients, prepares sales report.
• Maintain contact and build lasting relationships with customers.
• Implements and tracks sales strategies plan and marketing communications through various channels/media.
• Must be aware of the latest market trends and remain updated on product knowledge, development of innovative and creative sales techniques.
• Ensures that the communications are delivered properly and timely concerned office personnel and or consumers.
• Responsible in providing inputs to the management team in positioning the brand to the market-product and brand management.
• Assists in the creation of marketing promotions for sales force and other end-consumers. Monitors promo achievers/yields in relation to promotional activities launched via social networking sites.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience as Sales or Account Executive with same industry.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
• Knowledge in various sales techniques
• Strong negotiation skills and has the ability to persuade others
• Good in promoting and upselling products and services to patients, clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs or re-designs and maintains the financial system of the organization. Analyzes and recommends courses of action under the principle of maximizing the cost and maximizing profit on long-term basis.
- Ensures that all rules, regulations, policies and practices on Finance matters are properly implemented
- Creates an efficient and effective organizational budget through the formulation of cost benefit analyses for all capital and operating expenditures, and analyze the variance of the actual expenses and approved budget.
- Prepares financial statements
- Monitors and assures the security of the fixed assets of the organization
- Reviews and analyzes financial and operating statements and reports such as income tax returns, balance sheets, income statements of cash flow especially where it concerns purchases, sales and collection and collection inventory.
- Submits accurate and timely reports to the management
- Conduct operation and compliance audit, and prepare audit reports
- Ensures the smooth internal auditing including the recommendation on course of action that will result to cost savings, loss prevention and profit improvement based on approved objectives and standards, goals, budget plans, and standard operating unit being reviewed.
- Handles PEZA, Bank reconciliation, Assist external auditor
- Computes commission incentives of staff and doctors
- Others that Management may assign from time to time relevant to job positions
- BS Accountancy
- Must be a CPA
- Must possess strong value on honesty and integrity
- Has a minimum of five (5) yrs experience in the management of financial systems & budgets, financial data analysis, auditing and taxation
- Adept in all functions in General Accounting Standards (PFRS)
- Highly analytical and attentive to details and accuracy
- Well-organized and diligent; assertive, with sense of urgency; and results-oriented person
MAKATI Main Branch
Mezzanine, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(+632) 491 0000 | (+63) 917 572 4684
21st Floor, Hanston Square Bldg.,#17 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines