Admit it or not, no one wants to ever lose hair. Not me, most certainly not you.
Well, there are actually a lot of ways to take care of your hard the right way to prevent hair loss and damage.
Make sure you observe these effective tips that can help you preserve your hair:
- Stress, smoking and bad eating habits can cause hair to look dull and break easily. Your strands are weaker when they are wet, so avoid excessive brushing or combing until it is almost dry.
- Avoid showering your hair in hot water as it would strip the coat of protective oil off your hair and make it dry and brittle. The ideal water temperature is just slightly warmer than your body temperature.
- Avoid brushing your hair with a comb that has narrow tight teeth as it damages and breaks your strands.
- Massage your scalp frequently to encourage hair growth.
- Air drying or blow drying your hair with cold air can prevent your tresses from becoming dry and brittle.
- Long hair requires frequent trim, visit your salon once every 6 to 8 weeks to snip the unhealthy split ends off.
- Dandruff and itchy scalp are one of the main causes of hair fall. Keep your hair clean by washing it thoroughly at least once every 2 days.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to spread conditioner through your hair in the shower to detangle and smooth your hair before styling.
- Chlorine can be very damaging to your tresses. Wet and condition your hair before dipping into the pool. Wearing a tight-fitting swim cap helps to minimize the damage too.
- Prevent sleeping with wet hair as it would weaken the follicles and make your strands more brittle.
- Rinse your hair with tepid water after conditioning to prevent frizz.
- Wet hair thoroughly before shampooing your hair to minimize breakage.
- Dry your hair thoroughly before using a flat iron or curling iron to prevent frizz.
- Avoid wearing a ponytail for long as it may lead to a condition in which hair is pulled out of the scalp.
- Part hair in the opposite direction for a fuller and voluminous look.
- Sleeping with your hair tied can cause breakage, so always leave your hair down when you go to bed.
At Shinagawa Aesthetics, we can take care of your hair as well.
Our PRP treatment for hair restoration can most certainly do wonders for your hair.
Call our Patient Care Lines (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 before it’s too late. Let’s save your hair! Schedule a FREE consultation with us.