You should know your skin problems as much as you know your skin.
All encounter different skin problems every now and then and sometimes, it can be quite difficult to deal with them.
In order to take care of our skin the best way possible, it is first important to know some of the most common skin problems that we encounter in-depth.
Here are six common skin problems that people encounter:
1. Dark Circles – As you age, the skin naturally becomes thinner and collagen is likewise lost. This causes the enhancement of blood vessels beneath the eyes, resulting to darkening of the area.
Dark circles under the eye can just be hereditary and caused by bad genetics. However, other things and factors can also contribute to having dark circles and they include excessive scratching and rubbing of the eyes and medications causing dilation of blood vessels.
2. Acne – This is one of the most common problems that your skin encounters every now and then. Acne is a chronic and an inflammatory skin condition that causes pimples and various spots, particularly on the face, chest, neck, back, upper arms and shoulders. Pimples, nodules, cysts, blackheads, and whiteheads are all different kinds of acne.
3. Acne Scars – These are the unwanted marks and leftovers of acne. They are permanently textural changes that occur in our skin as a negative result of severe acne.
4. Dry Skin – It is a condition marked by cracking, itching and scaling of the skin. It occurs when your skin doesn’t meet the sufficient moisture it needs. Its most noticeable symptoms are cracked or flaky skin as well as itching and redding.
5. Blackheads – This is a mild kind of acne that appear as small bumps in your skin due to the clogging of hair follicles. For obvious reasons, the bumps and spots are called blackheads since the affected surface looks dark or black.
Blackheads usually form on the face, most commonly in the nose, but can likewise appear on the back.
6. Wrinkles – A wrinkle is a crease or ridge that can be seen on the skin. Skin wrinkles appear typically as a common result of aging, being a natural part of the process. As you get older, your skin eventually gets thinner and drier, losing its elasticity. This leads to wrinkles, lines, and creases on the skin.
For every skin problem, there is a corresponding derma treatment. It is important to both consults a dermatologist know the best course of action and also seek necessary treatments to avoid further damage.
Shinagawa Aesthetics has a wide array of solutions to take care of all those skin problems.
Prioritize your skin and solve whatever problem it may have, contact our Patient Care Lines (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 for a FREE consultation with a dermatologist.