Having wrinkles, eye bugs, pimples, dry skin, age spots and leathery patches, among others, is normal and have a lot of different causes.
It is common to have skin problems every now and then but how exactly can you prevent them from happening?
Where there may be times that some of those skin issues can be inevitable, you can still do something about it to prevent and treat them.
Obviously, prevention is always better than cure so it’s best to have the best skin care routine for yourself to be able to save your skin and yourself from nagging problems.
Here are some proven and effective things you can do to build your skincare routine on:
- Make sure to live responsibly, maintain a healthy diet and drink enough water every day
- Avoid stress and quit smoking as these make you prone to having various skin problems
- Pat skin dry, don’t rub it while dry
- Wash your face with a gentle and effective cleanser at least twice a day
- Make sure to exfoliate your skin at least twice a week to get rid of dead cells
- Immediately apply moisturizer to your skin after every shower
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 per day
- Get sufficient amount of sleep time every day
- For those who wear makeup, it is essential to still have significant time in a day where the skin is clean and makeup free
- See a dermatologist at least once a year
Observing these simple ways to help maintain good skin health will go a long mile for you.
At the same time, it is also important to complement them with necessary dermatology and aesthetics treatments that your skin also needs.
Shinagawa Aesthetics can be your partner with that. With our wide array of advanced skin treatments, we can make sure your skin will keep its youthful zest despite countless odds.
A dermatologist can likewise be your best friend when it comes to your skin health. For appointment, treatments and/or FREE skin consultation, contact our Patient Care Lines (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517