Take the right path to a better journey.
Are you a Petron Cardholder? If you are, you can have LASIK or Cataract surgery at Shinagawa for less to eliminate your blurriness.
Cardholders are entitled to special rates when they present their Petron Value Card, Petron Fleet Card, Petron Value Card Titanium, Petron Value Card E-Fuel Card, and Petron BPI Mastercard from February 18 – May 31, 2019, at Shinagawa.
Sharper vision eyesight you for safer road trips ahead. Lessen the danger when you’re driving. Your road to a better journey can start at Shinagawa.
- The promo is open to all Cardholders of Petron Value Card, Petron Fleet Card, Petron Value Card Titanium, Petron Value Card E-Fuel Card, Petron BPI Mastercard.
- Promo runs from February 18 to May 31, 2019.
- Cardholders are entitled to special rate when they use their Petron Value Card, Petron Fleet Card, PetronValue Card Titanium, Petron Value Card E-Fuel Card, Petron BPI Mastercard.
- Special Rate for LASIK is exclusive of LASIK Comprehensive eye screening worth Php3,000.00
- Special Rate for Cataract Treatment is exclusive of Consultation and Screening fee worth Php5,000.00 Lasik surgery schedule will be from Monday to Thursday only. Additional P3,000 charge will be added if the patient wants it to be on weekends (Fridays – Sundays) and holidays.
- For Cataract Treatment, prior reservation is required.
7. Offers are not convertible to cash or gift certificate.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, The Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of Petron and Shinagawa LASIK & AESTHETICS in concurrence with DTI will be deemed final and irrevocable.
- The Terms and Conditions governing issuance and use of Petron Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
- For appointments, cardholders should either call our Patient Care Lines or book online here: http://shinagawa.ph/booking/
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 2634 Series of 2019