Fresh sight for fresh graduates.
Are you a fresh graduate? Start your new life ahead on the right foot by giving yourself the priceless gift of perfect vision. What better graduation gift than having a bright eyesight without any hassles, right?
Shinagawa is exclusively offering fresh graduates, 18 years old or above, an invaluable gift of Z LASIK for a slashed down rate of only 60K! Promo is open to recent 2018 graduates and is valid until May 31, 2018 only.
Celebrate this milestone and make your eyeglasses and contact lenses graduate as well by saying goodbye to them for good. Enable yourself to see the right path more clearly as you take on your next journey by having LASIK at Shinagawa.
Your future after graduation will be much brighter with a perfect vision. Give yourself this fantastic graduation treat.
- Promo is open to all graduating students who are set to graduate until May 31, 2018.
- Promo will run from April 1 – May 31, 2018, for both Shinagawa branches (Makati and Ortigas).
- Bring proof of graduation and valid ID for confirmation. Any of the following: diploma, either graduation photo or invitation supported by school ID.
- Participants should be 18 years old and above to qualify for LASIK.
- A discounted rate is exclusive of 3K screening fee.
- LASIK screening schedules from promo are between Mondays through Thursdays.
- LASIK Surgery Schedule will be Mondays – Thursdays (except holidays) only. Additional P3,000 will be added if the patient seeks procedure on weekends (Fridays – Sundays) and holidays.
- Schedule of LASIK surgery is subject to next availability at the time of booking.
- The promotional discount or free item(s)/services(s) is not convertible to cash, discount or other item(s).
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on a promotional discount, the senior citizen or person with disability can avail of the promotional discount under this Promo or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act for 2010 or Magna Carta for Disabled Person, whichever is higher.
- The Promo cannot be used in conjunction with the clinic’s other promotional offers, or discounts, privileges and VIP cards, and shall be subject to the existing clinic’s terms and conditions.
Per DTI FTEB SPD Permit No. 5459 Series of 2018