Want to brighten your vision as well as someone else’s?
In line with Mother and Father’s Day ahead, Shinagawa has the perfect combination for two this coming season!
For a significantly slashed down rate, aspiring LASIK patients can bring along someone they know who is suffering from Cataract, and vice versa, so they can both have their eyes checked together and their respective procedures for way less.
For just Php 99,998 (regularly priced at 200K), Shinagawa gladly offers a reasonable LASIK + Cataract bundle that can cater both you and an older company. This is way below the combined regular rate for both procedures!
Have Comprehensive LASIK and CATARACT Screening at the same time ALL for ONLY 4K from May 1 to 31, 2018, to be eligible for the promo! This is 50% OFF of the combined original fee of 8K!
At the same time, this might also be a perfect way to celebrate the coming Mother’s Day ahead by gifting your loved folks a brighter vision.
Not only do you start your journey towards a perfect vision, you can also pave the way for someone you love! Make vision enhancement an affair!
For LASIK and Cataract Screenings, contact our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517 and learn more.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promo runs from May 1 to 31, 2018 (Covering season of Mother’s and Father’s Day).
- LASIK and Cataract screening schedules are from Mondays to Thursdays.
- Both patients must undergo screening at the same time, to assess eligibility for eye procedure. LASIK screening is at 3K and CATARACT screening is at 5K for a total of 8K. As part of the promo, patients are entitled to 50% discount and will settle a total of only 4K.
- Upon confirmation of eligibility, patients must settle the Php 99,998 promo rate (inclusive of anesthesia) in cash or credit card (straight payment) only.
- Promo is applicable for Cataract patients covered by PhilHealth. Non-PhilHealth members will be charged additional fee of 16K.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act 2010, whichever is higher.
- Schedule of LASIK surgery is subject to next availability at the time of booking.
- Surgery (LASIK and Cataract) may not necessarily be the same day as screening but shall be scheduled within 30 days after the screening, on OFF PEAK days. Available dates can be verified with the surgical scheduler.
- In addition, patients posting and sharing their LASIK or Cataract experience will receive 2K GC as a token.
- In the event that LASIK or Cataract aspirants are not to push through with the bundle, they can avail other promos available at the clinic for both services separately.
- The promotional discount or free item(s)/services(s) is not convertible to cash, discount or other item(s).
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7553 Series of 2018