Because you asked for it…IT’S BACK!
BUY NOW PAY NEXT YEAR
Don’t miss out! Offer ends 28 December 2017.
Qualified BDO Credit Cardholders can avail of ZLASIK at 68K at Absolutely 0% interest on installment for up to 12 months.
To be assisted by Certified Lasik Consultant, send us your full name, email address, contact details and preferred branch via private message or call:
Patient Care Line +632 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517.
The Enterprise Center Tower 2
Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
Trunk Line: (+63) 917 572 4684
21/F Hanston Square Building
San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Trunk Line: (+63) 917 828 1955
Customer Hotline: (+632) 368-5238
1. Promo is available in all Shinagawa branches October 11,2017-October 31,2017.
2. Promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary Credit Cardholders of BDO Mastercard, Visa, JCB and UnionPay Credit Cards American Express Cards issued by BDO, who purchase on installment
3. Excluded in promo rate are Corporate Card, Distribution Cards and Purchasing Cards.
4. Qualified BDO Credit Cardholders can avail the following services at Absolutely 0% interest on installment for up to 12 months.
5. For LASIK Treatment, cardholders MUST schedule their full screening and comprehensive eye check with our Lasik Consultants for assessment if they QUALIFIED and ELIGIBLE to undergo LASIK. Cardholders can choose between Makati or Ortigas branch and should schedule at least 2-3 days in advance.
6. All Installment purchases using any BDO issued Credit Card at Shinagawa branches during the promo will be billed starting on the 3rd statement cycle / cut-off date after the original date of transaction.
7. Approved amount of the BNPNY transaction/s shall be deducted from the Cardholder’s available credit limit.
8. Services availed during the promo period shall be subject to the existing terms and conditions of Shinagawa.
9. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, in-store sales or discounts, privileges and VIP cards of Shinagawa.
10. Discounts are not convertible to cash.
11. The offer cannot be exchanged to other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act 2010, whichever is higher.
12. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail.
13. Cardholders availing this October will be given priority surgery schedules. Those availing from November to December will be scheduled January 2018.
All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.