PNB Cardholders can now have their much-needed LASIK without having to get anything from their pockets just yet!
Open for principal and supplementary PNB Cardholders, we are thrilled to offer our renowned LASIK and Cataract services, as well as selected Derma treatments to you for up to 50% OFF on 0% installment of up to 12 months from May 1 to August 31, 2019.
This special treat is part of the PNB Health, Beauty and Wellness Program 2019.
If you happen to be a PNB Cardholder, you have every reason to pick up the phone and call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 to know how you can take advantage of these treats that we have for you at Shinagawa.
You now have a big reason to brighten your eyesight for a better life as you maximize your PNB card!
- The promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary PNB Cardholders.
- Promo runs from May 1 – August 31, 2019.
- To avail of the promo, the Cardholder must charge the total amount of the bill to his/her PNB Card. Cardholder must inform merchant he/she will avail of the PNB Cards promo. The standard service charge shall apply.
- The patient will only be charged three months after the procedure.
- LASIK surgery schedule will be from Monday to Thursday only. Additional P3,000 charge will be added if the patient wants it to be on weekends (Fridays – Sundays) and holidays.
- For Cataract Treatment, prior reservation is required.
- Offers are not convertible to cash or gift certificate.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, The Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of PNB and its partner merchant in concurrence with DTI will be deemed final and irrevocable.
- The Terms and Conditions governing issuance and use of PNB Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7539, Series of 2019