Good news to all Union Bank Cardholders! You are privileged to have any LASIK service at 50% OFF and absolutely 0% interest on a 24-month installment program from April 11 to June 30.
It can’t get any lighter than that! You can have your dream vision and LASIK procedure without having to shell out a lot from your pocket right away.
In addition, you are also entitled to exclusive discounts on Cataract and Derma-Aesthetics also at 0% interest on installment.
If you happen to be a Union Bank Cardholder, you have every reason to pick up the phone and call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 to know how you can take advantage of these treats that we have for you at Shinagawa.
- The promo is open to all UnionBank credit, debit and prepaid cardholders whose accounts are active, current, and in good credit standing.
- Promo runs from April 01 to June 30, 2019.
- Credit cardholders are privileged to have LASIK, Cataract and select Derma-Aesthetics services at 0% interest and up to 24-month installment program, subject to minimum purchase required by the Shinagawa LASIK & Aesthetics, during the promo period.
- Cardholders are also entitled to a special rate when they use their UnionBank Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card. Call Shinagawa’s Patient Care Lines to know the rates.
- The rate is inclusive of LASIK Comprehensive Eye Check and Screening and Consultation.
- LASIK surgery schedule will be from Monday to Thursday only. Additional P3,000 charge will be added if the patient wants it to be on weekends (Fridays – Sundays) and holidays.
- For Cataract Treatment, prior reservation is required.
- The promotional discount of services(s) is not convertible to cash, discount or other item(s).
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos, offers, and discounts of the participating merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail the promotional discount or the discount provided under Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- The terms and conditions governing issuance and use of UnionBank Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
- For appointments, cardholders should either call our Patient Care Lines or book online.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 6420 Series of 2019