The Shinagawa Premium Card is issued to you by Shinagawa Lasik and Aesthetics Corporation. Shinagawa Premium Card is considered as equivalent to cash. In any case card is lost, stolen or damaged card holder should report to Shinagawa office. The peso value loaded onto your Shinagawa Premium Card is a prepayment for the products and services of Shinagawa Clinic.
SHINAGAWA LASIK & AESTHETICS PREMIUM CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to all patients of Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics Center Corp.
- Fill out the Application Form at any Shinagawa Clinic located at:
MAKATI Main Branch Mezzanine, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
ORTIGAS Branch 21st Floor, Hanston Square Bldg.,#17 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines
- Get a FREE SHINAGAWA PREMIUM CARD with a single receipt from any Aesthetic, Orthodontic or CELESTY products purchased worth PHP 1000 for cash payment and 5,000 for credit card payment
- Patient shall claim SHINAGAWA PREMIUM CARD where they Aesthetic, Orthodontic or CELESTY products.
- Shinagawa Premium Card is used for payment and earning rewards at Shinagawa branches in the Philippines only.
- The value loaded onto this card is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash and credit balance unless required by law.
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and the complete terms and conditions available on our website.
- Consider this card as an equivalent to cash.
Loading Value on Your Card
Load a monetary value onto a Shinagawa Premium Card by visiting Shinagawa Clinic Branches.
The value of your Shinagawa Premium Card is subject to the following load limits:
– Initial minimum cash load of PhP1,000
– Initial minimum credit/ debit card load of Ph5,000
– A maximum value of PhP30,000 may be loaded onto the Shinagawa Premium Card at Shinagawa Clinic Branches.
The value loaded onto your Shinagawa Premium Card is non-refundable and is not convertible to cash. Amount loaded onto your Shinagawa Premium Card is held and denominated in Philippine currency.
Making a Purchase with Your Shinagawa Premium Card
You may use the value of your Shinagawa Premium Card when making a purchase and service at Shinagawa Clinic Branches. You may also opt to split the payment of the transaction using the value of your Shinagawa Premium Card and any credit card, debit card at our Shinagawa Clinic Branches. Only one Shinagawa Premium Card is allowed per client per transaction.
Fees and Expiry Date
Initial cash load of P1, 000 is required to avail of Shinagawa Premium Card while initial load for credit/debit card is P5, 000. It has no expiration as well as the peso value loaded onto the card.
Receipts and Statements
You can check the balance of your Shinagawa Premium Card or review recent transactions on your Shinagawa Premium Card by scanning the barcode found at the back of the card, or by checking web address https://www.vcsys.com/se/shinagawa/p
(Enter your 16 digits card number and 6 digits pin to access your account) or by calling 491-0000 (Makati) / 368-5240 (Ortigas).
Because your Shinagawa Premium Card is used like cash for payment and purchases from Shinagawa, you are responsible for all transactions associated with your Shinagawa Premium Card, including unauthorized transactions. However, if your Shinagawa Premium Card is lost, stolen or damaged, the Card can be replaced with the earned points and remaining balance on it, but only if you have reported the loss. If your Shinagawa Premium Card is lost, stolen or damaged, you should contact us immediately at 491-0000 (Makati) / 368-5240 (Ortigas).
Your Shinagawa Card balance is only protected from the point in time you notify us that your Shinagawa Premium Card is missing. Earned points and remaining balance on your Shinagawa Premium Card will be transferred to the new card replacement. A card replacement fee of P200 will be charged for lost, stolen or damaged card.