What are the benefits of Dermlift PRP?
- it is natural since it comes from the patient’s own blood
- adds radiance and glow
- reverses early signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots and acne scars
- platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy promotes collagen production
- regenerates tissue and naturally tightens the skin
What are the areas treated by Dermlift PRP?
- Nasolabial folds
- Areas around the eye
- Neck and nape
- Hands and acne scar area
Preparing for the procedure
- During the consultation, areas are determined
- Make sure to provide a detailed medical and surgical history as well as medications you are currently taking
- A skin analysis is then performed to assess the degree of skin aging
How the procedure is done
- The skin is cleansed and a local anesthetic is applied.
- Blood is extracted from the patient by a skilled medical professional.
- The extracted blood is processed to separate the plasma from the rest of the blood cells.
- The PRP is then injected directly into deep dermis of the skin.
After the procedure
- Mild discomfort immediately after the treatment is to be expected.
- Mild swelling and redness is common 3 to 7 days after the treatment.
- Cold compress is recommended to minimize swelling and bruising from the injections.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fractional CO2
How long does the procedure take?
It only takes 15 to 20 minutes.
How many sessions of PRP are advised?
Up to three (3) treatments, 4-8 weeks apart, are advised.
Are the results of the treatment immediately apparent?
The appearance of results is gradual. It takes about 4 to 8 weeks for the PRP to naturally regenerate tissues and rejuvenate the skin.
How long will its effects last?
It depends on the care and maintenance of one’s skin since the process involves the regeneration of collagen.
Talk to us. Our team of experts would be glad to assist you.