What are the benefits of Synchroderm Plus?
- restores skin’s youthful appearance
- improves skin texture and elasticity
- evens out skin tone
- lessens dark circles under the eyes
- stimulates rosy cheeks and glowing skin
- minimizes oily skin
Preparing for the treatment
- After undergoing a consultation and assessment of problem areas, the focus of the treatment will be determined.
- Options include: treatment for the removal of wrinkles and loose skin; treatment for large open pores; treatment for skin redness and treatment for dark skin and dark circles under the eyes
How the procedure is done
- the laser penetrates to the dermal layer of the skin which enhances collagen remodeling.
- As a result, skin redness is decreased, wrinkles are improved and pores are minimized.
- the laser stimulates collagen production which tightens and rejuvenates the skin.
- its micro laser peeling effect also works to improve acne and helps to dry inflamed acne.
After the procedure
- Wearing of makeup is allowed immediately after the treatment.
- Washing of the face is allowed the day after the treatment.
Testimonials about Synchroderm Plus
“What I liked about Laser Genesis is that I didn’t look like a mess after. Usually, Lasers are painful but this treatment has very minimal discomfort or none at all (except when some baby hairs are burned with the laser). My face is not red at all and while I’m so conscious of going out without make-up, it feels liberating after. It’s said to make my pores smaller, so I really look forward to that. Thanks Shinagawa!”
Frequently Asked Questions about Synchroderm Plus
How long will the treatment take?
The treatment only takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
How many treatments are recommended?
It is advised to have 1 to 2 treatments per month to achieve optimum results.
When can results be expected?
Desired results will be visible 2-3 months after the treatment.
Talk to us. Our team of experts would be glad to assist you.