Since veneers are thin shells designed to be placed on the front of teeth to conceal dental damage, they are often used to improve the look of poorly-shaped, misaligned, crooked teeth and stains.
Veneers are made out of porcelain or a resin composite, yet porcelain has become more popular because it completely resists staining and looks more like your natural teeth.
The dynamic features of veneers present a lot of positives and benefits as they are:
- Very natural looking
- Made to match the precise color, shape, and size of your natural teeth
- Demands less removal of tooth structure than cosmetic dental bonding or dental crowns
As long as you take care of your veneers, they can stay strong and attractive for more than 10 years.
When it comes to caring for your veneers, here are some effective tips you can use to keep them in top condition:
- Practice good oral hygiene like daily brushing and flossing to prevent veneers from becoming decayed.
- Avoid bad dental habits like nail-biting and chewing ice, which can damage thin veneers.
- Visit a reliable dentist for regular check-ups and cleanings.
At Shinagawa Orthodontics, our dentists can take a good look at your teeth to see how veneers can fit you perfectly.
Your desired killer smile is always just a step away from being achieved with the help of veneers. Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517 to schedule your FREE dental consultation with us.