Most people know the basic rules to follow in order to maintain a healthy and glowing skin.
You are most likely aware that too much sun exposure is certainly not good for your skin as well as not moisturizing regularly or pouring in hot water for your daily bathing. Those are just some helpful practices, to name a few.
But do you know that there is actually some food that is skin friendly, too? Do you know that there are several of them that can help you achieve a glowing skin?
Yes, you heard it. There are.
As per dermatologists, eating the right foods can help you get there in terms of flaunting the silky smooth skin that you always wanted.
What exactly are those foods?
1. Salmon – Normally, there are lots of fishes that are healthy to eat but in terms of boosting your skin, there’s one that stands out — salmon. Containing omega fatty acids that are essentially good for your skin, eating salmon every week is vital in terms of reducing inflammation while the oils out of it serve as your guard from wrinkles, helping you achieve a smoother skin.
2. Brown Rice – Not only is it a good alternative for white rice, but brown rice likewise helps your skin, too, aside from aiding your diet. Based on studies, brown rice can actually serve and function as a beauty cream, containing a lipid molecule, ceramides, that can help your skin in retaining moisture.
Including brown rice in your everyday diet will help you a lot in keeping your skin hydrated.
3. Avocado – Being rich in monounsaturated fats and vitamins, avocados can help enhance your skin’s smoothness, texture, and elasticity. Having a few slices of avocado every now and then can give your skin some needed benefits.
4. Blueberries and Raspberries – Both blueberries and raspberries are considered and proven to be effective natural antioxidants. By eating this tasty berries, you can be assisted in destroying the free radicals in your body that factors in causing a dull skin.
Containing vitamin C as well, blueberries and raspberries can help in strengthening your capillaries, enabling better blood flow for you to regain your natural rosy cheeks. It’s easy to incorporate these berries in your daily fix of smoothies and they can surely make a difference.
5. Olive Oil – For quite a long time now, olive oil is highly-touted for the benefits it can deliver to both general health and the skin. When applied to your various food selections, you can benefit from olive oil’s monounsaturated fat that can help improve your skin texture and tone.
Now that you know, try having these foods to give your skin some help.
Like those foods, Shinagawa Aesthetics can also help you a lot in terms of your skin health.
Have a FREE consultation with us. Just contact our Patient Care Lines (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 for an appointment.