Looking Through LASIKed Eyes
The eyes are the most used sense organs at home, in school and at work. People need clear eyesight for gardening, cooking, lawn mowing, sewing and other household chores. Students, teachers and professors read piles of books and researches wherein their eyes are overly used. Workers alike, need good eyesight in order to deliver high quality performance in their work. What happens when you do not have 20/20 vision? Then you have to wear eyeglasses, contact lenses and other prescriptive eye-wear. But are you aware about the concerns raised by people who use them? These are some of the problems raised by people who wear eyeglasses:
1. The stress felt in selecting new pair of eyeglasses – frame, color, the design to match the outfit.
2. The ‘nerd’ label
3. Problems in playing Sports Source: (c)Giphy
4. Geek and weirdo label.
5. When the weather changes, you have to be extra vigilant.
6. It diminishes your face’s beauty points.
7. Debating on your mind whether you will have Lasik surgery or not. Source: (c)fooyoh.com
How LASIK can bring a difference to your life
After LASIK treatment, you can wake up in the morning and have a clearer vision of the world.
- No more efforts in looking for eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Bathroom problems like using the conditioner instead of shampoo, mistaking the toothpaste as facial wash, will be avoided.
- Say goodbye to unfinished jobs that require very good eyesight like roof repair, cooking, drilling or hammering screws, using power tools/hand tools, working with solvents or chemicals, mowing the lawn
- You will be able to appreciate different sceneries without the hassle of bringing your eyeglasses or contact lenses
- You will be able to capture clearer and higher resolution photos using your camera, because of your 20-20 vision.
- You will be able to swim without the worry of losing your prescriptive eyewear.
- You will be able to play ball games and extreme sports without the dilemmas of the need for eyeglass or contact lenses for poor eyesight.
- Work without the bother of thinking which work outfit will match your eyewear
- Increase your productivity with the aid of better eyesight brought to you by LASIK treatment
Krista Kleiner, Miss Philippines International 2010, highly recommended the LASIK treatment. She said that it brings about the ‘miracle of sight’ to see the beauty of the world in a process that is painless. “There is pressure but there is no pain.”
So what are you waiting for? Ditch the eyeglasses and the contact lenses. Get a LASIK treatment!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!