With LASIK, you can start your 2020 with a 20/20 vision! New Year, new vision, new you.
It’s a brand new year and for sure, you’re already planning your early goals. If your New Year’s Resolution is to see better and have a better life, Shinagawa can help you achieve both.
The New Year presents a perfect time to go for LASIK for all the right reasons. For starters, it’s a New Year’s resolution that can have life-long beneficial results.
Why should you get LASIK to start the year?
- Live With A Perfect Vision – In most cases, our advanced LASIK technology allows patients to attain perfect vision. Some patients even have better than 20/20 vision after the procedure.
- Save More, Spend Less – Over time, the cost of contact lenses, eyeglasses, and prescription sunglasses can really add up. LASIK surgery is a one-time cost that can easily save you money in the long run.
- Better Travel Experience – Keeping any kind of lens protected during travel can be quite an inconvenience. LASIK gives you one less thing to worry about when packing for a trip.
- Comfort And Convenience – It’s hard to beat the comfort of LASIK versus glasses or contacts. With LASIK, you’ll have a clearer vision from the moment you open your eyes in the morning, without the hassle and irritation of cleaning, storing and wearing lenses.
- Healthier Eyes, Healthier You – Contact lenses can trap particles of dirt and bacteria against the eye, causing discomfort or even damage. Swimming while wearing lenses can be an especially abrasive experience, as chlorine or saltwater in your contacts will keep your eyes stinging even after you leave the water.
Being better starts with seeing better.
LASIK can greatly improve your quality of life and lead to hassle-free, perfect vision. Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 7-368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517 and see how LASIK can start your New Year with a bang.