BDO Credit Cardholders can once again strengthen their health and enhance their beauty more conveniently at Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics!
Shinagawa & BDO’s Health & Beauty offerings are what you might be looking for to get a perfect vision and beautiful transformation.
Exclusively for qualified BDO Credit Cardholders, we are pleased to offer LASIK, Cataract, and Derma treatments for up to 55% OFF on installment of up to 12 months and straight payments for absolutely 0% interest from February 1 – May 31, 2020.
See the complete Promo Mechanics below to find out if you are qualified for amazing treats care of Shinagawa & BDO.
Be treated now, pay less and later! Have your desired treatment now while not having to worry much about your pocket!
- The Promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary Credit Cardholders of BDO (Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Diners Club and UnionPay) and BDO-issued American Express Credit Cards. Corporate Cards, Distribution Cards and Purchasing Cards are excluded from the Promo.
- The Promo will run from February 1 – May 31, 2020.
- The Promo is available in participating partner stores nationwide.
- Qualified BDO Credit Cardholders may avail of the following offers:
– 0% interest on installment on select products and/or services
– Exclusive discount and/or free item(s)/service(s) for a minimum installment purchase required by partner stores
- The promotional discount and/or free item(s)/services(s) are not convertible to cash, discount or other item(s)/services(s).
- To redeem the free item(s)/service(s), BDO Credit Cardholder must present the original customer’s copy of the BDO charge slip and the qualified sales invoice at the store’s payment counter until July 31, 2020.
- Cardholders with lost/stolen or faded/unreadable BDO charge slip will not be allowed to redeem the free item(s)/service(s). BDO and the participating store(s) are not obliged to recognize or replace lost or faded charge slip(s) for purposes of item(s) redemption.
- Redemption of free item(s) from split transactions is not allowed.
- BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the free item/services, at prevailing retail price, to the
Cardholder’s credit card account or collect the cost from the Cardholder if he/she cancels the transaction at a later date or if Cardholder made an invalid redemption.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on a promotional discount, the senior citizen or person with disability can avail of the promotional discount under this Promo or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act for 2010 or Magna Carta for Disabled Person, whichever is higher.
- All BDO installment transactions are subject to bank approval.
- The entire installment transaction amount shall be deducted from the Cardholder’s available credit limit.
- BDO may, at its sole and absolute option, accommodate Cardholder’s request to accelerate the charging of the full amount of the remaining unbilled monthly amortization/s on the EasyPay In-store installment transactions, provided that the Cardholder’s total outstanding balance due for the pertinent monthly billing cycle is paid in full. Further, a corresponding Installment Processing Fee of 5% of the total remaining balance or P300, whichever is higher, will be charged to the Cardholder’s account. After BDO has approved the Cardholder’s acceleration, the total accelerated amount due and the corresponding Installment Processing Fee shall form part of the total outstanding amount due for the pertinent monthly billing cycle and must be paid in full.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to BDO Credit Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, BDO‘s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by BDO, with concurrence of DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 02059, Series of 2020