Since you won’t be needing your glasses anymore after LASIK, why not donate them for a good cause?
Donate your pre-loved eyeglasses to us until Feb. 29, 2020 to help other who are in need of them. In return, LASIK patients who will donate their glasses will be gifted a pre-loaded Shinagawa Premium Card with 500 points that can be used for treatments!
All collected spectacles will go to Eye Care We Care Foundation, our partner charitable organization. Your donation will go a long way in giving our less fortunate brothers and sisters vision aids.
Terms & Mechanics:
- Promo is open to all Shinagawa LASIK patients.
- Promo is until February 29, 2020 only.
- Patients who will donate their glasses will be given a Shinagawa Premium Card with a pre-load of 500 points.
- Donated glasses will be presented to Eye Care We Care Foundation.
- Name tags, as well as their visual acuity before and after LASIK, will be put on the glasses donated by patients.
- Patients can donate more than one pair of eye glasses, but only 1 premium card per patient is allowed.
- Premium card points can be used for various treatments at Shinagawa.