Already a Shinagawa patient? Share our beauty services, refer someone, and get rewarded!
For every successful derma referral from you with a minimum of 20K spent on a single transaction, you will get one (1) free session of either SynchroDerm Plus, Viora, or Hair Removal, whichever you prefer!
Take advantage and earn yourself more rewards.
Terms & Conditions:
- The patient referral program is open to all existing patients of Shinagawa Lasik and Aesthetics Center. Individuals who wish to refer a patient must become a patient first by availing any Aesthetics services or purchasing any product, to be eligible for the referral program.
- Registration and scheduling of treatments and referrals should be made thru Patient Care Lines: (+632) 7-368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517. Referring client/patient can endorse their referrals to any Beauty Consultants.
- Referred new patient must spend or load on Premium Card a minimum of Php 20,000.00 on a single transaction.
- Referring client/patient will be notified by the Beauty Consultant after the transaction of the referred patient.
- All successful referrals for Aesthetic treatments will get 1 free session of either Synchroderm, Viora, or Hair Removal.
- If two different clients submit the same referral, the person who referred first will be given the corresponding reward.
- Management has the right to void transactions if the above terms and conditions are not met.
- Patients can send referrals either in Makati or Ortigas branch, depending on preference.
- Parental content is required for aspiring patients aged 17 and below.
- The promotional discount or free item(s)/services(s) is not convertible to cash, discount or other item(s).
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on a promotional discount, the senior citizen or person with disability can avail of the promotional discount under this Promo or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act for 2010 or Magna Carta for Disabled Person, whichever is higher.