Get a chance to win FREE LASIK at Shinagawa!
As a part of our 10th year EYEnniversary, we will grant a lucky LASIK aspirant a FREE procedure! If you’re itching to have LASIK for a brighter vision, join our contest and try your luck!
Give it your best shot and follow these instructions to join:
- Follow our official social media accounts: fb.com/ShinagawaLasikCenter instagram.com/shinagawa_ph
- Share a story of why either you, a relative or a friend is in much need of Shinagawa’s LASIK through a photo/video on your personal Facebook or Instagram account. Be creative as much as you can!
- Must include the following details: Name of Patient, Age, and Eye Grade.
- Make sure your post is on public and include the hashtag #ShinagawaAt10 and #2020in2020
The contest will run from June 26 to July 10, 2020. Winner will be chosen days after the end of the contest after in-depth deliberation. Our panel will choose the winner, who will be announced in our social media accounts and will base it on story depth, creativity, delivery, and overall post-impact.
- Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Promo is open to all LASIK aspirants aged 21 to 35 years old ONLY.
- The contest will run from June 26, 2020, to July 10, 2020. Winner will be chosen between July 11 to 15.
- The winner shall be chosen by our own panel which will base it on story depth, creativity, delivery, and overall post-impact. The lucky winner will be announced in our social media accounts and will be contacted by our representative a week after the contest ends.
- The prize is non-transferable, not convertible to cash, and not valid if the patient is not qualified for LASIK.
- The next best story will be chosen if the winner fails to claim the prize, cannot be reached, or is not qualified for surgery.
- The winner’s testimonial and the story will be used for Shinagawa’s promotional purposes.
- Management has the right to void transactions if the above terms and conditions are not met.
- The promotional discount or free item(s)/services(s) is not convertible to cash, discount, or other item(s).
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on a promotional discount, the senior citizen or person with a disability can avail of the promotional discount under this Promo or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act for 2010 or Magna Carta for Disabled Person, whichever is higher.