Being quarantined in your house may have enabled you to avoid everyday pollution, there’s still a good chance that your skin might be dealing with some issues, considering we are experiencing the apex of our rainy season.
Getting stuck in the house also means no dermatologist appointments for a long stretch, not much skincare products, and prolonged exposure to new environments that give you all sorts of skin problems like acne, dryness, and rashes.
As we all know, acne is a skin condition that chooses no season.
If you don’t have any proper medication or treatment, your skin might get a needed boost by following these tips:
- Get some sleep before 10 p.m. so you do not stimulate the hormones that will make your skin
- Wash your face with a mild unscented soap or facial cleanser twice a day only.
- Decrease eating high glycemic index food to reduce the inflammation in your skin which is
contributing to the development of pimples.
All that handwashing and hand-sanitizing may have taken a toll on your hands and other parts of the body.
Hand hygiene must be continued but the regular application of moisturizers must be done. Here are
- Try applying some hand cream or body lotion after washing the hands.
- The application of moisturizers every one to two hours may also be necessary to prevent flaking
- At night, a liberal coat of petroleum jelly may be applied as a final coat after applying
moisturizers to seal in moisture.
Luckily, Shinagawa Aesthetics in Makati is back to help you deal with your acne and dry skin the right way. Book your FREE consultation now!
Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 7-368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517 for inquiries and appointments.