Everyone wishes for long, silky, shiny hair but not everyone seems to have it.
There are many reasons why one has depreciated hair but still, there are some proven helpful tips that can help your hair’s cause.
Here are some natural hair tips for healthy hair:
1. Timely Trimming – Yes people, for your hair to continue growing and stay healthy, you do need to trim your hair once in a month or even after long, this depends on how well you have been taking care of your ends and that will show you what to add more of or reduce on. I trim my hair once I notice that my twist outs turn out frizzy and the ends look split, your hair will show you when it needs it just don’t prolong or forget to have trimming sessions for healthy hair.
2. Research What Works – As much as I think that I know everything about my natural hair, I am still learning and willing to know more of what I can do to improve my hair and so, all I can tell you is to do your research and get to understand and learn more when it comes to your hair. There’s lots of information out there and you will be able to find all you need.
3. Proper Hair Products – With natural hair, choosing products for your hair type is important and makes a big difference for your regimen, going for sulfate-free shampoos and good conditioners are the best option. Finding the right products for your hair type will save you a lot of time and minimize frustration.
4. Effective Hair Regimen – Once you get your products down, you need to start having a regimen which you would follow every week to make your life easier, washing, treating, deep conditioning, moisturizing, and even hot oil treatments. Having some kind of regimen that suits your schedule is the right way to go plus your hair will thank you.
5. Hair Restoration Treatment If Necessary – If your hair is slowly getting thinner and thinner, don’t just let it be. Do something!
Getting proper treatment is essential. Hair Restoration Treatment is one very good way to go. It is highly recommended for people with thinning hair, receding hairline, and alopecia.
If your hair is slowly fading, we can still do something about it at Shinagawa Aesthetics with our Hair Restoration Treatment.
Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 7-368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517 for inquiries and appointments.