In our previous blog, we discussed how cosmetic laser treatments can help your skin in a lot of ways.
Next up, we’ll discuss the different types of cosmetic laser treatments for your better understanding.
Types of Cosmetic Laser Treatments:
- Ablative and non-Ablative: Ablative laser focuses on the outer layer of the skin, creating micro-woun on the surface. While non-ablative laser passes through the outer layer of skin by penetrating the tissue lying underneath. The recovery takes place within a few hours to a few days, depending on the intensity and specificity of the treatment procedure. The ablative laser requires 3-10 days.
- Fractional laser: It significantly reduces the recovery time by penetrating the skin with micro pinpoints, as opposed to an ablative and non-ablative laser that seeps over the treatment area.
- Alexandrite laser: This laser uses a green gem to create a wavelength that can penetrate a red spectrum. It is also used to treat blood vessels and also used to remove tattoos or unwanted hair.
- Nd: Yag: Neodymium-doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet is a crystal that is used as a laser medium for solid-state lasers. These produce a wavelength of high-energy light, which when focused on a certain skin condition, creates heat and destroys the diseased cells.
- Pulsed dye laser: Treats the skin by targeting the blood vessels directly to shrink them, making the skin less red. It feels like the snap of a rubber band and can be used anywhere on the face and body. For treatment, it takes around 3 to 5 sessions. Results are permanent. The healing process can take up to a couple of hours, during which the pinkness and the redness subsides.
There so many ways to get rid of your skincare problem but with the help of laser treatment, you can get rid of it permanently.
You can receive the best cosmetic laser treatments at Shinagawa Aesthetics! Even you can choose the treatment that is less risky and suitable for your skin condition. With technology advancements, you can achieve professional laser treatment very easily.
Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 7-368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 for inquiries and appointments.