Do you regularly have to go to the dentist for a dental cleaning?
Aside from maintaining clean teeth and your oral hygiene, religiously having dental cleaning can do a lot more for you than you know.
Aside from the cleaning itself, there are more benefits you can get from dental cleaning:
- Keep cavities away – As you know, the plaque is one of the main causes of tooth decay. A clean and well-maintained teeth keep you away from plaque and cavities. Dental cleanings, along with regular brushing and flossing, effectively removes plaque.
- Enhance your smile – Yes, even your improve your smile. Dental cleaning instantly fixes the stains left by your smoking, drinking coffee, tea, and alcohol, among others. As the stains get removed, your teeth get good shine as they go back to being whiter, allowing you to flaunt them with confidence through your smile.
- Fresher breath – A fresher breath also awaits you upon having a dental cleaning. Preventing persistent bad breath is attainable through proper oral hygiene, including regular dental cleaning. Combined with regular brushing and flossing, regular cleaning helps you prevent bad mouth odor.
- Maintenance of oral health – Cleaning is a great way to not only keep your teeth away from cavities but to also ensure you a healthy mouth. Studies show that regular dental cleaning effectively helps lower risks for various diseases, including stroke and heart disease. Routine oral cleaning and examinations can also help in detecting early stages of some life-threatening conditions.
- Prevent tooth loss – Want to keep your teeth intact as you age? Dental cleaning also helps a lot in taking care of that. Regular dental cleaning helps reduce gum disease, a major cause of tooth loss, as it fights it off.
- Keep your teeth healthy, save money – No teeth problems means less money spent. As long as you maintain your oral hygiene and have your regular cleaning, chances are your teeth and mouth will be intact and it will cause you way less rather than having to spend to fix certain oral problems. Think about it, you might be shedding some for your regular dental cleaning but you will actually spend less as well because of it.
Having regular dental check-up and cleaning are musts for all of us.
Our dentists at Shinagawa can make the best recommendations specific to the needs of your teeth, further, they ensure your oral health as well through effective cleaning and check-ups.
To book your free dental appointment:
Patient Care Line (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517