Cosmetic dermatology focuses on improving the skin’s outward, aesthetic appearance. While these treatments can also provide health benefits (for example, Botox can be used to treat migraines or excessive sweating), they are primarily used to “beautify” the skin.
How can cosmetic dermatology enhance the appearance?
Cosmetic dermatology is a branch of dermatology that focuses on improving one’s appearance through non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments. These treatments are designed to address various aesthetic concerns, such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage, uneven skin tone, acne scars, and more
Common cosmetic dermatological treatments include
- Botox (Beauty-Tox) injections can be used to treat fine lines, wrinkles and more! These injections work by relaxing the muscles that cause signs of aging, resulting in a smoother, more youthful appearance.
- Dermal fillers are injectable substances that can add volume to the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fillers are often used to fill in hollow areas of the face, such as under the eyes or around the mouth.
- Chemical peels can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including fine lines, sun damage and acne. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which causes it to exfoliate and peel off, revealing fresh, healthy skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing is a non-invasive treatment that uses lasers to treat a variety of skin conditions, including wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
- CoolSculpting is the only FDA-cleared procedure using controlled cooling to safely and effectively target and eliminate exercise- and diet-resistant fat.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dermatology
- Non-surgical treatments with little to no downtime
- Personalized treatments tailored to your unique needs and goals
- Improved skin health, texture, and tone
- Boosted confidence and self-esteem
- Safe and effective treatments when performed by a qualified cosmetic dermatologist
Whether you’re looking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone and texture, or address a specific aesthetic concern, cosmetic dermatology can help you achieve your desired results. So why not consider the benefits of cosmetic dermatology and see how it can enhance your appearance and boost your confidence?
While medical and cosmetic dermatology may focus on different aspects of skin health, they are closely linked. For example, dermal fillers can restore volume to the face where it may have been depleted in a skin cancer treatment.
As with all skin care treatments, a board-certified dermatologist can expertly guide you toward skin treatments best suited for your specific needs. We have that at Shinagawa!
Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 7-368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517 for inquiries, questions, and appointments or talk to our consultants via LiveChat at https://shinagawa.ph so we can address and answer them for you.