In another venture to expand its brand, Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics took its act to Global Estate Resorts’ Wellness Fair recently.
Raising the significance of beauty and wellness for special occasions, Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics took part in a feature Weddings & Debut Expo recently.
It is inevitable for us not to experience red eyes every now and then. Once in a while, everyone goes through having to deal with red eyes for a stretch.
Red eyes do not happen by accident. They have a lot a various causes that we can and cannot avoid at the same time. It is best for us to be aware of these causes for us to prevent red eyes as much as we can.
Most importantly, proper eye care is what we need to ensure the best health for our eyes.
Here are some reasons why our eyes turn reddish:
- Having colds or flu – It’s no coincidence that you get red eyes in times you have colds or flu. When we get sick, there’s more often a tendency for our eyes to be affected. All the constant coughing and sneezing affect our eyes’ blood vessels, leading to red eyes.
- Lack of sleep – Having a healthy and lengthy sleep is not only good for our overall health and immune system, but for our eyes as well. Sleep deprivation leads to red and sagging eyes. The solution here is quite obvious. You know what to do.
- Smoking – We all know the bad effects, particularly lung diseases, of smoking as they are reminded to us every now and then constantly. But do you know that smoking can affect your eyes, too? Smokers increase the risk of serious eye conditions and infections, including having red eyes due to constant smoking as our eyes get irritated. If you’re looking for more reasons why you should quit smoking, this should be one.
- Computer Vision Syndrome – In this age of technology, it’s unimaginable to have a day pass by without spending significant time looking at a digital screen. Our computers and cell phones are big parts of our lives as well as televisions, tablets and other electronic devices. However, we should know our limitations as prolonged use of electronic devices with digital screens can certainly do us harm.We naturally tend to blink less when we’re so focused on starting at a digital screen and that causes dry eyes and red eyes, too. That’s why it’s important to take a breather every once in a while.
- Trauma – If you happen to suffer from an eye injury, or other kinds of trauma, expect your eyes to be reddish for a stretch. That’s actually normal as blood vessels naturally open to enable an increase in blood flow to the affected area. Having red eyes during this time is part of the healing process.
- Environmental Factors – Don’t be surprised if your eyes are suddenly red after a busy day of grinding around the Metro. Pollution, unpleasant weather changes and airborne particles all contribute to causing red eyes. Daily environmental factors such as smoke, high winds, dust and excessive exposure to sunlight irritate the eyes, causing them to be reddish.
- Dry Eyes – A dry eye do not only cause pain at times, it can cause also cause redness and irritation. Eye drops are the usual solutions for dry eyes.
- Particular Eye Conditions – Several serious eye conditions such as dry eye syndrome, conjunctivitis, uveitis and ocular herpes cause eye redness. If you happen to have any of these conditions, it is advisable to immediately seek assistance to avoid more eye complications.
Experiencing any nagging eye problems and concerns? Aside from observing proper eye care, it’s best for you to consult an eye doctor for you to be given corresponding treatments to avoid further complications.
Our ophthalmologists at Shinagawa Philippines are experienced and tested to provide the best possible consultations for eye problems.
To book an appointment, contact Shinagawa Philippines’ Patient Care Line: (+632) 368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517
Are your teeth damaged by decay or cavities? Along with proper dental care, you can do more. Good thing for you, the dental filling can fix that problem.
Having dental filling restores a damaged tooth back to its normal form, shape, and function. It’s inevitable for us to have bacteria in our tooth that causes tooth decay and holes. Luckily, a dental filling is the answer to counter that.
Through modern dentistry advancements, your decay teeth can be kept and remedied. The holes in your teeth will be replaced by a hard, stable and tooth-like material which is dental filling.
Materials used for fillings and restoration include porcelain, gold, amalgam and a composite resin.
Further, this procedure also prevents further decay as it closes certain gaps and spaced where bacteria can potentially enter and cause havoc in your teeth.
Other benefits of fillings include limited damage caused by cavities and trauma, protection of the remaining tooth from further damage and re-establishment of adequate function of the particular tooth.
Should you happen to ponder if a dental filling is necessary for you, dentists can detect if indeed you have a cavity that needs to be filled.
Given his specialty, the dentist will use specialized instruments and even x-rays to see the proper treatment for you or if dental filling will be recommended. Do what’s best for your teeth through the right dental care.
Our dentists at Shinagawa PH can make the best recommendations specific to the needs of your teeth.
To book your free dental appointment:
Shinagawa PH Patient Care Lines (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517
Given an extensive time to exhibit its services, Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics participated in Safeway Philtech Inc.’s Heath & Wellness Event recently.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
MAKATI Main Branch
Mezzanine, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
21st Floor, Hanston Square Bldg.,#17 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines