DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
1. How do we use your personal data?
In providing your personal data to us, you gave your consent to use the data collected in order to successfully perform our services and commitments to you. We collect your data for the following purposes:
– Providing our services;
– Updating on services and other pertinent information;
– Processing any request made by you;
– Complying with any law or requirements of any regulatory authority. Shinagawa reserves the right to collect, use or disclose personal data if the collection, use or disclosure is required or authorized under any written law.
2. Who has access to your data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside Shinagawa. Data that are forwarded to companies, which are acting on behalf of Shinagawa, are only used to meet Shinagawa’s commitments to you.
3. What are your rights?
You have the right to request for information about your personal data that we hold. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have your information corrected or removed by contacting our email below. You can withdraw your consent to us in using your data provided you submit a written notice. However, depending on the circumstances and nature or extent, the withdrawal of consent may result in Shinagawa’s inability to provide services to you.
4. How do we protect your data?
We have taken physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, copying, etc. We restrict access to personal information and securely destroy personal information when no longer needed.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this, your personal data will be deleted.
6. How do you contact us?
If you have any requests or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com