While you care for your overall health more than anything, maintaining a proper and healthy vision is equally important! Several eye problems can be treated if detected early. Hence, regular eye exams for all ages are vital.
Conducting regular eye exams for all ages is necessary to ensure you aren’t dealing with common eye problems.
Whether you’re an adult or a preschooler, whether you’ve perfect eyesight or struggle with something genetic, regular eye exams are necessary for all ages.
- It’s believed that mostly adults can develop an eyesight problem. However, even preschoolers are subjected to them.
- Vision disability is among the most common disabilities in children. Despite this, only 1 in every 7 preschoolers receives an eye exam.
- Vision screening for kids aged 3 to 5 years is essential to catch eye conditions like lazy eye early for effective treatment.
- Most people aged 12 and older with refractive errors can see better when diagnosed early and given the proper treatment.
If you don’t take proper checkups, some preventive eye conditions can cause major problems like:
- Cataracts, the clouding of the eye that makes your vision foggy.
- Glaucoma which damages the optic nerve.
- Diabetic retinopathy that destroys the blood vessels in the back of the eye.
- Macular degeneration is age-related that affects the central vision.
If it’s been a while since your last checkup, schedule one this month!
For inquiries, questions, and appointments, call our Patient Care Lines:
🖥 Talk to our Consultants via Livechat: https://shinagawa.ph/
📱 Instagram: https://instagram.com/shinagawa_ph/