COVID 19- SAFETY AND SANITATION CONTROL GUIDELINES
To protect the health and safety of the community from COVID-19, Shinagawa LASIK and Aesthetics Center is implementing the following safety and sanitation guidelines:
- All patients are required to set an appointment prior to visiting the clinic. No walk ins are allowed.
- On the day of your appointment, our security personnel or front desk staff are required to check body temperature prior to entry and ask your travel history or possible exposure.
- For Ortigas patients, you will be required to present your PASIG PASS upon entry. You may register here: https://pasigpass.pasigcity.gov.ph/
- For BGC patients, bring one (1) valid ID to be presented at the concierge.
- Please observe proper dress code. Shorts, sandos, spaghetti straps, halter tops, and open shoes are not allowed in the building premises.
- Only one (1) person is allowed to accompany a patient for LASIK procedures.
- All staff, patients, and visitors must wear a face mask at all times.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at entrances and hallways. Perform proper hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and social distancing (maintain at least a meter from other patients and staff)
- There will be designated areas in our clinic reception for patients and companion. Please avoid any unnecessary movement or loitering around the clinic premises.
- Non-medical personnel and Personal visitors of our staff is not allowed in the clinic premises.
- Regular disinfection of our facilities is performed twice a day and sanitation of equipment and machines are done after every patient.
Thank you for your kindest cooperation and understanding.