Dental Bridges is more than just a fixed dental restoration and replacing missing teeth.
Compared to removable dentures, Dental Bridges are no joke when it comes to cleaning teeth. What’s convenient with Dental Bridges is that you don’t need to remove them. You just brush them just like you brush your teeth.
Aside from that, here are some of Dental Bridges’ amazing advantages:
- Natural Looking – Dental Bridges look natural. They have the same feel and look like your natural teeth.
- Natural Smile – Since Dental Bridges look the same as natural teeth, they don’t detract from your natural smile. Instead, they improve the health and color of adjacent teeth and help enhance your natural smile.
- Enhance Adjacent Teeth – Dental Bridges fix cracked and discolored adjacent teeth by crowning them on either side of the gap. They are the much-needed security and stability. Another role of Dental Bridges is ensuring that adjacent teeth do not lean or shift into the gap between them.
- Simple Procedure – As opposed to dental implants, Dental Bridges do not require any surgical process. Instead, it only takes a few minutes to set your bridge in place minus surgery.
- Quick Placement – Within your second dental appointment, Dental Bridges can already be fixed firmly. This is significantly quicker than the longer duration needed for other solutions.
- Jawbone Protection – As Dental Bridges fixes a missing tooth, they likewise restore jawbone protection as an open space compromises the strength of your jawbone.
- Low Maintenance – You can expect quality Dental Bridges to last a lifetime as they require little to no maintenance at all.
- More Affordable – Compared to implants, Dental Bridges are most certainly more affordable since it’s much easier to make and replace them.
With all these advantages, you should now realize how beneficial Dental Bridges can be to your teeth, and overall oral health and appearance.
Book a FREE consultation with our renowned dentists now to see how Dental Bridges can be a fit for you! Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 to schedule an appointment.