There are way too many beauty products out there in the market but how do you exactly choose the right ones for your skin?
Don’t rely too much on fancy advertising and packaging. Know what to look for in the ingredients, and have the proper regimen to follow for you to have a more beautiful skin that is smoother, more radiant, and more youthful-looking.
Be guided accordingly to know which skin products can be beneficial for you.
Picking The Right Products
- Go for less quantity at first. At first, buy a smaller amount, and don’t directly apply on face. Try on other areas of your skin to see how you react to it. If you don’t suffer any bad reactions, you’re fine to use it more broadly. Then if you like the product, you can always buy more.
- Find a high-quality moisturizer. While this is the last place you want to use “bargain” products, be sure you are not paying for fancy packaging and heavy advertising budgets and above all, read the label carefully
- Pick an exfoliator. Exfoliation is one of the mainstays of improving your skin’s youthfulness by using the human body’s own amazing healing power. The two primary products for exfoliating are microdermabrasion creams and glycolic acid cleansers.
- Find a product to rejuvenate the collagen in your skin that has naturally diminished with age.
- Stick with a reliable skin regimen. Once you have your arsenal of skincare products on hand, following a careful regimen will give you the younger-looking, radiant, smooth skin you desire.
Here is a reliable process you need to observe. Follow it faithfully and you will see amazing results within a few weeks.
Morning: Wash your face with a quality skin cleanser, apply a moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid, then a UVA/UVB sunblock and finally, your makeup.
Evening: depending on your skin type, exfoliate daily with 10% glycolic acid or 2-3 times a week with microdermabrasion cream. Rinse well with clear water, then apply a multi-peptide cream before bedtime.
Considering Relevant Factors
- Consider any skin issues. Think if you have any skin-related issue like wrinkles, marks, pimples, blackheads, or acne, you can buy products to help with that. Certain products may also cause burning or itching, or aggravate sensitive skin, so you want to be particularly careful if your skin is already sensitive.
- Keep in mind any allergies you have. Read the ingredients of the skin products to avoid any issues.
- Know your skin type. Judge whether the skin is oily, dry, a combination of both or sensitive. You’ll want to buy products specifically for that type.
- Decide how much you can spend. The price of skincare products varies a lot between brands. You don’t necessarily have to spend a lot to get good results.
- If you have specific skin issues and aren’t sure how best to help them, consult a dermatologist.
Shinagawa Aesthetics offers a FREE derma consultation. Our dermatologists are ready to advise you with the best skin products suited for you.
Call our Patient Care Lines (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 for your FREE derma consultation.