Pigmentation and scars aggravate the problems caused by acne. The dark spots left behind after your acne is gone are caused by an increase in pigment production under your skin.
Permanent scarring due to acne may cause a blur on your complexion. A holistic approach is effective in the treatment and prevention of acne. If your skin heals properly, pigmentation and scarring can be minimized.
At Shinagawa Aesthetics, innovative treatment models are designed with objectives to provide the best possible skin for patients, including proper removal of acne and scars. Objectives include:
- Instant removal of acne.
- Prevention of spreading of acne.
- Non-invasive methods of treatment of acne.
- Minimize the risk of appearance of acne scars.
- Develop new methods for reviewing the severity of acne.
- Formulate a new photo scale for measuring the severity of acne.
- Develop new measures for evaluating scarring due to acne.
- Come up with silicone facial models for teaching acne evaluations.
Admit it or not, acne scars play a role in terms of our overall appearance and confidence. We can get rid of them for you at Shinagawa Aesthetics.
Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 7-368 5238 l (+63) 917 862 7454 l (+63) 921 217 0517 for inquiries, appointments, or talk to our consultants via LiveChat here on our website.