If you are not happy with your teeth’s current alignment, you are most likely thinking of the best way to fix that.
Most probably, the first thing that might pop in your mind naturally is having metal braces, given that it is the most common practice in terms of aligning the teeth for adults and teens.
While that will indeed held your bid, there’s actually a cooler and more awesome and modern way now to align your teeth.
Invisalign Clear Aligners are in for a good reason. They are an amazing alternative for metal braces.
These clear aligners can not only align your teeth effectively, but it is also an invisible way of enhancing your smile for the better.
Invisalign, one of the world’s most advanced clear aligner, is composed of clear plastic trays that are specifically molded and crafted from impressions of the mouth. These trays are to be worn for majority of your day.
To ensure that the trays you wear perfectly fit the development of your teeth as you go with your treatment, you are bound to be given new and tighter trays every six weeks during the entire process.
Here are the wonderful benefits that Invisalign can deliver your teeth:
- The trays can easily be removed when you eat, brush and floss your teeth.
- The cost of Invisalign is very much comparable and aligned to that of braces for the average patient.
- The treatment process is significantly less noticeable and furthermore, inconspicuous to others to others during conversations and interactions.
- Maintenance of good oral hygiene is much easier during the entire treatment.
- No threading through brackets is required.
- Treatment is up to two times faster.
With Invisalign, straighter teeth and a happier you awaits you upon full completion of your treatment.
This dental innovation is certainly worth your attention. Your crooked teeth can be an afterthought.
To know more about Invisalign, consult our dentists for FREE. Let our renowned dentists examine your teeth thoroughly and explain to you further what Invisalign can do for you and your teeth.
Call our Patient Care Lines: (+632) 368 5238 | (+63) 917 862 7454 | (+63) 921 217 0517 to book an appointment.