Are you a BDO Credit Cardholder? We have some wonderful treats just for you!
For our Health & Beauty promo exclusively for qualified BDO Credit Cardholders, we are pleased to offer Lasik and derma services at 50% OFF on installment of up to 9 months with absolutely 0% interest for the whole month of April 2018.
- The Promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary Credit Cardholders of BDO (Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Diners Club and UnionPay) and BDO-issued American Express Credit Cards. Corporate Cards, Distribution Cards and Purchasing Cards are excluded from the Promo.
- The Promo will run from April 1 – 30, 2018.
- Participants should be 18 years old and above, to qualify ( for Lasik)
- LASIK Surgery Schedule will be Mondays – Thursdays (except holidays) only. Additional P3,000 will be added if the patient wants it to be on weekends (Fridays – Sundays) and holidays.
Qualified BDO Credit Cardholders can get exclusive discounts and/or free items/services for a minimum straight on installment purchase required by the partner merchant.
DERMA SERVICES @ 50% OFF
- minimum purchase of 35k for 3mos installment
- minimum purchase of 50k applicable for 6 mos installment
- minimum purchase of 51k applicable for 9 mos installment
- Z LASIK LASIK SURGERY @ 65K ( from 140k) free 1000 worth of Derma Vouchers for 3mos installment
- Z PRIME LASIK SURGERY @ 75K ( from 160k) free 1000 worth of Derma Vouchers for 6mos installment
- ULTRA LASIK SURGERY @85K (from 180k) free 1000 worth of Derma Vouchers for 9mos installment
- Cataract Consultation @ 600 ( from 1,500)
- The promotional discount or free item(s)/services(s) is not convertible to cash, discount or other item(s).
- To redeem the free item(s)/service(s), BDO Credit Cardholder must present the original customer’s copy of the BDO charge slip and the qualified sales invoice at the merchant’s payment counter until July 31, 2018.
- Cardholders with lost/stolen or faded/unreadable BDO charge slip will not be allowed to redeem the free item(s)/service(s). BDO and the participating merchants are not obliged to recognize or replace lost or faded charge slip(s) for purposes of item(s) redemption.
- Redemption of free item(s) from split transactions is not allowed.
- BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the free item/services, at prevailing retail price, to the Cardholder’s credit card account or collect the cost from the Cardholder if he/she cancels the transaction at a later date or if Cardholder made an invalid redemption.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on a promotional discount, the senior citizen or person with disability can avail of the promotional discount under this Promo or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act for 2010 or Magna Carta for Disabled Person, whichever is higher.
- The Promo cannot be used in conjunction with the store’s other promotional offers, in-store sale or discounts, privileges and VIP cards, and shall be subject to the existing store’s terms and conditions.
- All BDO installment transactions are subject to bank approval.
- The entire installment transaction amount shall be deducted from the Cardholder’s available credit limit.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to BDO Credit Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo shall be resolved by BDO, with prior approval of DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 1331, Series of 2018.